Dr. Martin Schwarz
Teeth Desensitiser TD
Dental gel for the elimination of tooth sensitivity.
INGREDIENTS: WATER, GLYCEROL, UREA/CARBAMIDE, CARBOXYMETHYL CELLULOSE, POTASSIUM NITRATE, SODIUM FLUORIDE, MENTHOL, EDTA (DISODIUM VERSENATE DIHYDRATE)
Teeth Desensitiser TD
Dental gel against tooth sensitivity Teeth Desensitiser TD by Dr. Martin Schwarz, was created for people suffering from tooth hypersensitivity. The preparation is safe for teeth and enamel and meets all applicable European standards. Teeth Desensitiser TD effectively soothes and eliminates toothache caused by thermal factors (warm/cold drinks and food), pH changes caused by e.g. sour fruits, as well as tooth irritation caused by strong whitening products. Applying the gel to a toothbrush causes the quick and effective distribution of the preparation and immediate relief.
Teeth Desensitiser TD gel is used to remove hypersensitivity caused by:
- Exposed root dentin, periodontal diseases.
- Grinding teeth for prosthetic restorations (crowns and bridges, etc.).
- Tooth wear caused by brushing.
- Toothache caused by thermal factors (warm/cold drinks and food).
- Discomfort caused by a change in the pH in the mouth (acidic fruit).
- Teeth irritation caused by whitening preparations, the so-called “hypersensitive teeth”.
- Store in a dry, dark place out of the reach of children.
- Heal carious lesions and periodontal damage.
- Clean teeth thoroughly.
There are 2 ways to use the product:
A. by applying via toothbrush.
B. by applying via dental trays or thermoforming mouth trays, e.g. Flexi Trays.
1. A) A small (7 by 3 mm) amount of Dr. Martin Schwarz – Teeth Desensitiser TD should be placed on a toothbrush (you can add toothpaste, but it is not necessary) and brush for at least 90 seconds.
1. B) Put the gel in the dental trays. The amount of gel in the trays should be large enough to cover the surfaces of the teeth and small enough to prevent the gel from spreading onto the mucosa after applying the trays to the teeth.
2. B) The trays with Teeth Desensitiser TD should be placed in the correct position in the oral cavity. If large amounts of the gel overflow on the mucosa, remove it with a dry toothbrush, a tissue, or with a finger.
3. B) Maintain Dr. Martin Schwarz – Teeth Desensitiser TD on the teeth for 20-30 minutes. In the event of a burning sensation of the mucosa, remove the gel from the irritated place immediately with a tissue.
4. B) You should not drink, smoke, or eat any meals while wearing the trays with Teeth Desensitiser TD.
5. B) Avoid swallowing the gel and the remaining liquid after rinsing.
6. B) After the recommended time has elapsed, the teeth and dental trays should be cleaned of the remnants of the gel, and the mouth should be rinsed thoroughly.
7. B) Clean the trays with a stream of running water, using a toothbrush with toothpaste.
8. The best effect is obtained by repeating the tooth sensitivity alleviation process every day until the desired effect is achieved. Teeth Desensitiser TD should not be applied to teeth showing cavities or damage.
- Patient’s age under 16 (unless the doctor tells you otherwise).
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Taking strong medications (psychotropic, antiepileptic, cytostatics).
- Allergy or hypersensitivity to oxidants, glycerin and polyacrylic resins.
- Mechanical or carious teeth damage.
- Exposed root surfaces of the teeth.
- Disorders in the temporomandibular joints.
Store in a dry, dark place out of the reach of children. The pads should be washed thoroughly after each use. Store all kit components clean and dry. Do not use if any part of the kit is damaged. Use the set according to the instructions and for the purpose for which it is intended.
The simultaneous use of drugs requires prior consultation with the attending physician. In case of alarming symptoms that may be related to the use of Dr. Martin Schwarz – Teeth Desensitiser TD, stop the treatment and consult your dentist.