Dr. Martin Schwarz EXPERT 20%
Set for independent teeth whitening treatment at home under the supervision of a dentist.
KIT Dr. Martin Schwarz EXPERT 20% includes:
INGREDIENTS: AQUA, GLYCERIN, UREA PEROXIDE, CARBOMER, POTASSIUM NITRATE
H2O2 concentration: 5,87%
Prior to treatment:
- Store in a fridge at 2°C-8°C, in a dark and dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
- Clean and dry teeth thoroughly.
- It is recommended to remove plaque by dental scaling or with a help of Dr. Martin Schwarz Bioscaling kit.
- Reduce signs of tooth decay and periodontal damage.
- In order to ensure the proper effect and comfort of the treatment, make sure that any crowns, bridges and fillings are properly and tightly sealed.
How to carry out the procedure step by step:
1. Any teeth to be whitened should be thoroughly brushed, cleaned and dried.
2. The stipulated amount of Dr. Martin Schwarz Expert 20% should be placed in the mouth trays* on the side of the surfaces of teeth which you wish to whiten (it is recommended to put in the gel in the trays in the amount corresponding to a ball with a diameter of 3-4 mm for each tooth).The amount of gel in the mouth trays should be large enough to cover the surfaces of teeth intended for whitening and so small that after applying the gel into mouth trays and on the teeth, the gel does not leak out of the mouth trays onto the skin (gums, palate of the mouth etc.)
3. Mouth trays with Dr. Martin Schwarz Expert 20% gel should be placed in the mouth in the right position. If small quantities of Dr. Martin Schwarz teeth whitener appear on the mucous membrane, remove it with a dry toothbrush, a tissue, or your finger.
4. Keep Dr. Martin Schwarz Expert 20% gel on surfaces of teeth intended to whitening for 20-30 minutes. If you feel a strong burning sensation of the mucous membrane during the whitening process, immediately remove the gel from the burning place with a tissue.
5. While wearing the mouth trays with the whitening gel, do not drink, smoke or consume any meals.
6. After the prescribed time has elapsed, the teeth and mouth trays should be cleaned of the remaining gel and mouth rinsed thoroughly.
7. It is not advised to swallow the gel and the liquid after rinsing.
8. Clean the mouth trays with a stream of running water using a toothbrush with a toothpaste.
9. The use of specialised dental lamps does not significantly affect the result of whitening.
10. The best effect is obtained by repeating the whitening process several times (only once a day!) for up to 12 days. A short-term effect of tooth hypersensitivity may temporarily occur. Do not bleach teeth showing cavities and damage. Whitening treatment does not affect the colour of crowns and fillings. Do not drink, smoke or eat while whitening teeth and at least 2 hours after the treatment.
11. For 24 hours after whitening, avoid eating intensely coloured products (e.g. beetroot, carrots, red cabbage) and drinks (tea, coffee, red wine, blackcurrant juice) etc.
12. Photographing teeth before whitening and then after each whitening process and comparing their colour with a help of dental tooth shade guide will allow an objective assessment of whitening effectiveness.
*To obtain the optimal whitening effect – the use of custom-made dental fitting trays that allow to obtain a precise impression of the patient’s teeth, or other mouth trays offering a similar function is strongly recommended (e.g. Dr. Martin Schwarz FlexiTrays).
Do not use the product if you:
- are under 18 years of age
- pregnant or / and breast-feeding
- taking strong drugs (psychotropic, anti-epileptic, cytostatics) and substances containing coloured metal ions (e.g. iron, copper, cobalt) being components of drugs and dietary supplements
- are allergic or experience hypersensitivity to oxidants, glycerin and polyacrylic resins
- have mechanical or carious lesions of teeth
- have exposed tooth root surfaces
- have a large number of fillings, crowns, bridges or veneers in the anterior teeth
- have teeth hypersensitivity
- have poor oral hygiene with associated inflammation
of the gums
- have disorders in temporomandibular joints
Store in a fridge at 2°C-8°C, in a dark and dry place. Keep out of reach of children. After each use, wash the mouth trays thoroughly. All components of the kit should be kept clean and dry. Do not use if any part of the set is damaged. Use the kit in accordance with the instructions and for the purpose for which it is intended. Dr. Martin Schwarz EXPERT 20% can be stored outside the fridge for up to 7 days.
The simultaneous use of other medications requires prior consultation with the doctor responsible for the therapy. There is a possibility of undesirable interactions between Dr. Martin Schwarz EXPERT 20% and other substances containing coloured metal ions (e.g. iron, copper, cobalt), which are the components of medications and dietary supplements. As a preventive measure, the consumption of these products should be restricted for 72 hours prior to and 72 hours after finishing treatment with Dr. Martin Schwarz EXPERT 20%. In case of the occurrence of alarming symptoms, which may be connected with the use of Dr. Martin Schwarz EXPERT 20%, the whitening treatment is to be stopped and not resumed until further consultation with a dentist.